Get Assistance from a Registered Nurse
Sometimes the medical system can be challenging to navigate by yourself. With ConnectCare3, our registered nurses can help you navigate the system after a diagnosis.
Our experienced nurses bring a depth of knowledge to each individual case – including specialties such as oncology, critical care, orthopedics, cardiology, neonatal care, and organ transplants. They can provide education on your diagnosis, prepare you for appointments, and research provider options based on your needs.
With extensive clinical experience, our nurse navigators are available to assist you in understanding a specific diagnosis by:
- Researching medical databases and peer-reviewed journals for the most up-to-date information
- Providing educational resources in language that is easy to understand
- Making themselves available to you throughout your entire time of need to address all questions and concerns
Preparing for Physician Appointments
On average, patients only spend 12-16 minutes with their doctor at an appointment. Our nurses can help you make the most of your appointment by:
- Preparing a list of questions and talking points to discuss with the doctor
- Provide tools and resources to help gather medical records
- Give you, the patient, the knowledge you need to make a well informed healthcare decision
ConnectCare3 has no affiliation with any hospital systems or insurance carriers. All the physician options provided to individuals are based on your needs and the physician’s area of expertise.