Chronic Disease Management & Prevention
Diagnosed with a Chronic Disease? Let Our Team Help
Our team approach to preventing and managing chronic conditions provides you with access to resources and expertise all in one place. This structure gives patients the tools they need to achieve a successful outcome.
As part of our Chronic Disease Management program you have access to a registered nurse who will:
- Assess current self-management practices and overall understanding of your diagnosis. Enhance communication with your current team of physicians
- Provide options for specialists if needed
- Assist in keeping you on track with important follow-up tests and screenings
Certified Health Coaches
The certified health coaches will work with you to provide education and support surrounding the important lifestyle modifications that are essential for controlling chronic conditions.
- Basic Nutrition
- Stress Management
- Tobacco Cessation
Our registered dietitians will provide education about the connection between nutrition and health and identify areas for improvement based on the patient’s current dietary habits.
The registered dietitians will:
- Complete a thorough nutritional assessment with you
- Provide an evidence-based approach by utilizing nutrition to improve a chronic condition
- Provide customized meal and snack suggestions for each patient most appropriate for their chronic condition
Do I Qualify for Chronic Disease Management & Prevention?
The Chronic Disease Management & Prevention team can provide the support needed to manage and prevent chronic conditions.
Eligible diagnoses for the Chronic Disease Management program:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
Eligible conditions for the Chronic Disease Prevention program:
- Family History of Chronic Diseases