Are you ready to unlock the healthcare system?
Our mission is to help you find effective solutions to whatever health issue you are facing. Here’s a great analogy. Have you ever seen a concierge at a quality hotel? Those people know everything – the hottest restaurants, the best shows and attractions.
That’s us, except in the healthcare world. Instead of front row seats at a Broadway show, we find the best surgeon on the East Coast, or the behavioral specialist who knows the very latest research on treating autism. No matter what the condition, when you call on us, we stay on your team until you don’t need us anymore.
We advocate. We navigate. We investigate. Here are just a few of the things we can do for you or another insured dependent on your plan.
- Help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options
- Locate expert physicians and hospitals for your specific illness
- Identify multiple options for what you need most, including Centers of Excellence and specialized treatments to help you make the most informed decisions
- Assist with any medical or behavioral health conditions, not just critical ones
- Attend physician and hospital appointments with you as needed
We know healthcare today is very confusing. Our job is to a) simplify the next steps for you and b) help you get the best possible array of options to choose from.
Ready to get started? Please know your diagnosis and have your insurance card ready before giving us a call.
1. Call our toll-free number at 877-223-2350 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, to complete a brief intake assessment. Our patient advocate will discuss your needs and gather all necessary information.
Visit our Contact Us page and fill out our brief contact form. A patient advocate will review your submission and follow-up with you within one business day.
2. Upon completion of the intake assessment, our patient advocate will provide you with an electronic link to complete a consent form to participate with ConnectCare3.
3. Our goal is to have one of our registered nurses call you within one business day of receiving your completed consent forms in our office.
We look forward to working with you!