Are you ready to unlock the healthcare system?
Our mission is to help you find effective solutions to whatever health issue you are facing. Here’s a great analogy. Have you ever seen a concierge at a quality hotel? Those people know everything – the hottest restaurants, the best shows and attractions.
That’s us, except in the healthcare world. Instead of front row seats at a Broadway show, we find the best surgeon on the East Coast, or the behavioral specialist who knows the very latest research on treating autism. No matter what the condition, when you call on us, we stay on your team until you don’t need us anymore.
We advocate. We navigate. We investigate. Here are just a few of the things we can do for you or another insured dependent on your plan.
- Help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options
- Locate expert physicians and hospitals for your specific illness
- Identify multiple options for what you need most, including Centers of Excellence and specialized treatments to help you make the most informed decisions
- Assist with any medical or behavioral health conditions, not just critical ones
- Attend physician and hospital appointments with you as needed
We know healthcare today is very confusing. Our job is to a) simplify the next steps for you and b) help you get the best possible array of options to choose from.
- Gather patient information
- Review your current medical situation and treatment history
- Review your health insurance coverage
- Work to reduce any anxiety and concerns
- Engage the Nurse Navigator
- Research and provide you with information concerning appropriate centers of treatment excellence and the most highly rated physicians for your condition
- Inform you of the most advanced treatment options
- Help you get timely access to treatment
- Prepare you for your medical appointments to ensure that your questions and concerns are addressed during your visit
- Accompany you to medical appointments, if it’s appropriate and you request it
- Help you understand the answers to your medical questions and diagnostic results
- Assist you in understanding and following treatment plans
- Registered Nurses whose sole responsibilities are to help patients/family members navigate the complex health care system
- Patient Advocates who complete the initial assessment when someone calls for service
- A Certified Health Coach who specializes in helping you set and reach healthy goals
- An expert medical panel comprised of a multi-disciplinary team of physicians who consult with the nursing staff if/when another review of the case is necessary
ConnectCare3 is a service designed to help people get better results from the healthcare system. We’re your advocate and coach to guide you and your family through the complex healthcare process and achieve the best possible outcomes.
ConnectCare3 is not a healthcare provider. We offer a service that enhances your employer’s health benefit package to maximize the health and wellness of you and your family.
The first step is to call us at 877.223.2350 on business days from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Our Patient Advocate will discuss your situation and assure your privacy throughout the conversation. Our Patient Advocate will then consult with our Nurse Navigators to begin to open doors for you, research the best options, and assist you in making the best decision for your unique situation.
First, your Patient Advocate will:
Your Nurse Navigator will:
Simply call us at 877.223.2350. Your Patient Advocate will assess your situation and answer your questions. If your company is a member of our program, there is no charge for using the services of ConnectCare3.
It’s easy to begin. Just have your insurance card and employer name handy and give us a call. We may want to ask about your diagnosis and any recommended treatment plan that you have been given. It takes about twenty minutes for this first conversation. We are available for you on business days from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
The conversations between you and ConnectCare3 are treated as highly confidential and handled in the same manner as those with your most trusted physician. We abide by all HIPAA regulations.
The staff at ConnectCare3 consists of the following:
Our team is working on your behalf until you no longer need us.
Absolutely not. You make the decision about your healthcare. Whatever the decision is, ConnectCare3 is prepared to assist you and your family. Our role is to inform you of your treatment options and uncover quality resources so you can make the most informed decision possible.
We find that most health professionals want the best outcome for their patients. They are often time pressed and used to speaking in terms a layperson may not understand. Our role as your advocate is to deepen your understanding of recommended options and ensure that the right questions are asked when it matters most.
Ready to get started? Please know your diagnosis and have your insurance card ready before giving us a call.
1. Call our toll-free number at 877-223-2350 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, to complete a brief intake assessment. Our patient advocate will discuss your needs and gather all necessary information.
Visit our Contact Us page and fill out our brief contact form. A patient advocate will review your submission and follow-up with you within one business day.
2. Upon completion of the intake assessment, our patient advocate will provide you with an electronic link to complete a consent form to participate with ConnectCare3.
3. Our goal is to have one of our registered nurses call you within one business day of receiving your completed consent forms in our office.
We look forward to working with you!